The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7II system - $3500

Don Hutton

Selling my Mamiya 7 kit consisting of:

1. Mamiya 7II body - good condition - there are cosmetic marks on the film winder (it's a long story, but my child tried to remove the black paint) and a couple of light rubs elsewhere from light normal use; otherwise, the body is in great shape and recently had the rangefinder calibrated by Mamiya and was brought up to factory specs.
2. 43mm lens with viewfinder caps and hood - mint.
3. 65mm lens with caps and hood - mint.
4. 80mm lens with front cap and hood - mint.
5. 150 mm lens with caps and hood - mint.
6. Dedicated Mamiya 7 polarizer - very good.
7. External cold weather battery adapter - excellent.
8. RRS plate for the camera

I may also find a body cap for the body. I have at least some of the boxes too - not all. I'd like to sell this as a complete outfit and believe that the price represents an excellent opportunity to pick up a great kit. I've owned this gear for about 6 years. PM me with an email address for photos.

Payment via Paypal eCheck or regular +3%. Shipping at cost (about $50 for insured Fedex ground within the lower 48).

Don Hutton

Some photos and an edit:

There is a small nick in on the barrel of the 80mm - shown clearly in the photo and purely cosmetic. I am also including the 35mm pano kit for the Mamiya 7 which allows you to shoot 35mm film in Xpan pano format with the camera...

Last edited:

tjv

I've bought off Don before (on ebay,) a 50mm Mamiya 7 lens in fact, and he's a top seller. My lens arrived better than described and packaged AMAZINGLY well.
Tim

Double Negative

Not Available
What a fantastic kit (I have basically the same setup). Much easier to get it as a package than piece it together as I did...

If you do decide to break it up, I might be game on the 43mm and battery pack (I have everything else, heh).

For anyone considering the 7II, you won't be disappointed... Amazing lenses!

Don Hutton

I've just ordered a new film advance lever which I will fit before shipping, so the cosmetic condition of the camera will be much improved on my previous description. I also have a very nice Mamiya 6x7 projector which will be available to the purchaser of the outfit at a very good deal...