The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Chimera 3x4' Super Pro Plus, White

robmac

Have two, and since I've become a Mola/Magnum addict, rarely use even one, so one is on the block.

For sale is a Chimera 36x48' Super Pro Plus, White. Comes with inner diffuser, removable outer diffuser, rods and Chimera storage sack (similar to what a Photek Softlighter is stored in).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/118310-REG/Chimera_1135_Super_Pro_Plus_Softbox_.html

Box is in great shape. If you know Chimera boxes, these suckers are built to last and then some.

Inner diffuser is like new. No marks. Outer diffuser is freshly cleaned and has no marks save for a very small and very, very faint red stain at one spot at the very edge -- essentially over the mounting velcro. Has no effect on anything.

While I have no firm idea where the stain came from, since I've seen a number of Chimera front diffusers on used boxes with that same red dye transfer it must be a from something (red in Chimera logo?) when stored.

Price is $195 shipped by NORMAL POST via Canada Post in NA. Worst case delivery time (e.g. CA) is ROUGHLY 10 working days. Closer you are to Nova Scotia, the better it gets. Offshore or faster shipping is fine, buyer pays actual cost. References under Conner999 at FM.

Payment by PP or via EMT if in Canada. Emails please

robmac

Price dropped to $185 shipped normal post in NA.

Odds & sods am looking for that could be used in trade - Profoto rubber collar, padded inserts for StormCase 2600, maybe Profoto Narrow Beam reflector.