The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GREEN Military Style M2

sa124m

Up for sale is a one of a kind Leica that has been stripped of its chrome and finished to take on the new paint with "tooth" then repainted with expensive heavy duty two-part catalyzed polymer finish normally reserved for military assault rifles and handguns. Then the camera was also recovered in Griptac. Besides the amazing paint job done on this camera. The camera is very clean inside and out and smooth as my MP as far as controls if not smoother. Any questions please feel free to ask. I have sold here and on many other photo forum sites in the past. Thanks

Last edited:

sa124m

Oh this M2 also has the leica quick load kit as you will see in these pictures.

Last edited:

sa124m

How about if I throw in your choice for either a working MR meter which is black paint but missing some paint but is accurate or a voightlander VC2 Meter that was stripped and covered in the same matching green paint. These are each worth around 200 dollars.