The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 24mm F2.8 Elmarit Aspherical, 6-bit coded

daveproctor

Leica 24mm F2.8 Elmarit Aspherical in superb condition with hood, boxed with papers and 6-bit coded

Fantastic lens in great condition and very well cared for. My favourite lens but only selling to fund a my newly acquired WATE

I have sold a lens recently on the Leica User forum and have used eBay for many years with 100% positive feedback. I have also sold several items recently on talkphotography.co.uk with excellent feedback - both sites under the user id daveproctor.

Please send me a message if you want any further information

Price £1500 including UK delivery - huge saving on new price of £2399 for a lens in superb condition

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bump for a truster buyer/seller.

I sold this lens to Dave a few months back and can vouch for it as being a great piece of glass that I would still be using if I hadn't bought a 21 'lux. Lens is 6 bit coded from the factory. Dave is fastidious about his gear so you can be assured that it is exactly as described.