The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nokton 1.1 + IR cut, $800; Zorki-3 + J8

Up for sale is a Nokton 50/1.1 in superb shape, no obvious signs of use, perfect glass, WITH MARUMI 59mm UV/IR CUT FILTER! The Marumi filter retails for about 60 dollars and works perfectly on this lens. Cindy Flood was the original owner, I've had it since last summer. It's an excellent lens, but I always seem to reach for the 1.5 Sonnar. $800, $15 for insured US shipping, $40 anywhere else in the world. (Sorry Canada, but I insist on insuring in full, and will need to use Global Priority to do so.)

Also, a very good condition Zorki-3 with Jupiter-8, both serviced by Brian Sweeney and in perfect working order. Great camera and lens, but my Canon stuff is serving my LTM needs more than well enough. $130 shipped US/Can, $15 overseas.

PayPal only, please. email jrobertlennon at gmail. Thanks!
John