The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bronica ETR-Si kit

agoglanian

Hey guys, I've decided to sell my Bronica Kit that I've pieced together. Everything is in super clean shape (given the age) and only show minimal signs of wear, no abuse. The leatherette is peeling up a little bit in the corner near the multiple exposure lever, and it's JUST starting to raise on the waist level finder. Easily fixable w/ a couple dabs of pliobond or some similar adhesive.

Anyways, here's what I have:

1 - ETR-Si Body (w/ an original strap, and the manual crank! Increasingly difficult to find one of these if you lost it)
1 - ETR Waist Level Finder
1 - 90-Degree Prism Finder (non-metered)
1 - 120 Film Back w/ insert
1 - Polaroid film back (or you might call it a Fuji Film back now ;))
1 - Speed Grip-E
1 - PE 50mm f/2.8 - w/ Lens Hood
1 - PE 75mm f/2.8 - w/ Lens Hood
1 - PE 150mm f/3.5

As you can see it's a pretty well-rounded kit, if you had more film backs and another body you would be armed for anything!

I really don't want to part with this kit as it's my last grasp on the film world, but right now I need to free up some funds for other ventures.

If at all possible I would love to sell the whole bundle and I've priced it out via KEH and eBay at $900obo I'm more than willing to hear out offers, so please, if you're interested get in touch with me. Reasonable offers will not be ignored.

I am willing to separate but I would like to create bundles from the items if possible.

Ben Rubinstein

So incredibly sad that an incredible kit like this is worth so very little today, $750. Wow. Hope it finds a good home for someone who will appreciate just how cheap this is...

As the owner of a nearly identical kit (ETRS, not Si), I can attest to the quality images those big hunks of glass make. It's really something. This is a steal at $750.

Reed

agoglanian

Thanks for the bump Reed. It really is a killer kit.

Dont forget guys! The ETRS and ETRSi are compatible with the Leaf Aptus II digital backs. You know, if you happen to have one laying around ;).

Put this Zenzanon glass to work! They're all the late-model PE versions as well, much better than the older MC versions.

mathomas

I realize this is a killer deal. Having never shot MF, I'm very tempted, and I want it. But I've spent so much on Leica stuff lately, I just can't do it :-(.

Are there any trades you'd consider? Maybe I (or others) have something you'd want.

Good luck...

agoglanian

Yes, I am quite specifically looking for a Zeiss ZE 50mm f/1.4 lens. If anyone has one and will trade plus a little cash I'm completely OK with that.

I should also note that I am willing to hear out other offers but I really am after that Zeiss lens.

agoglanian

PS - I'm gonna throw a real long shot out there.

If anyone just so happens to have a Leica (something like a variation of an M4) and any lens (ideally a 35 or 50) that may be interested in a trade let me know.

Ever since school It has been a dream to own a Leica, but I've always written them off as too costly (despite what I spend on my other equipment lol)

agoglanian

Not polaroid, but Fuji instant film works beautifully.

Fuji FP-100B and FP-100C is what you would look for.
There's also a FP-3000B which is ISO3000

agoglanian

Special Mother's Day sale!

$650 obo (this is hurting me to lower the price this much, really need your help guys!)