The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 7-14mm F4.0 ASPH Lumix G Vario

I am selling my Panasonic 7-14mm lens I bought for my GF1.

CONDITION: Like NEW/MINT Those here who know me know that if I say it's like new.. it's like new.

REASON I'M SELLING: I'm buying yet another camera and am happy with my 20mm, 14-45mm and 45-200mm on the GF1.

The 7-14mm is just taking up space and not being used. It's a great lens, I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

It comes in the original box with everything that came with it.. even the bubble wrap. I purchased it from B&H on January 19, 2010.. since then I have used it probably less than five or six times.

PM or Email me if interested.

Price is $950 FIRM

Here's a couple of shots I took with it yesterday at a local air show.

Yep, that's a B52.. you know how wide those wings are and I was quite close. The 7-14 took it all in.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Better yet...what are you buying? Great lens, worth consideration...but have my hands full with my M's and some new film cameras...

Better yet...what are you buying? Great lens, worth consideration...but have my hands full with my M's and some new film cameras...
Oh.. now that would telling, wouldn't it?

It is a great lens but I have found that I do not use it as much as I expected to.. it did come in quite handy at the airshow and it renders well. Just can't see keeping it when I do not shoot that wide very often.

I thought it would have been gone by now but looks like no takers at this time. May have to go to Craig's List.

Nope..something better...and much cheaper.

The M9 is too expensive for me and too limiting. I'd love to have one but I am not willing to spend that kind of money without an upgrade path that does not require you to buy the farm over and over. I love Leica gear. I just can't afford it. :(

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jim,

Good to hear ... I am in the process of boxing my last M lenses for shipment as I cannot see myself buying in at these prices.

Although you do have all of our interest peaked at this point.

Cannot wait to hear where you see the next move...m43 or Sony....or?

Too windy here to do much shooting after sunrise at present anyway.

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
By the way ... The 7-14 is gorgeous.

Wish I had it rather than my 14-140.

Someone ought to snap this up...

Bob