The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 Black

Gary P

I recently received the M9 I ordered last year, with that my M8.2 needs to be sold. This camera was new in August of 2008. It works perfectly with little to no signs of use. I bought this camera from a GetDpi member shortly after he'd purchased it. I'm a weekend warrior, not a professional. This is the 8.2 that came with the upgraded shutter, sapphire glass rear screen, etc. I'm asking $3,500 net to me, I'll pay shipping conus fully insured. I have an ebay account. I have a track record for selling and buying and can offer references.

Thanks.

Gary P

Gary P

Price reduction $3,400 net to me, I'll pay to ship and insure conus. This is the bottom, if it doesn't sell, I'll take it off the market and have a second body.

Thx, Gary P