The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A850, 50mm 1.7, 70-210mm Beercan

jcmarney

I'd like to sell these 3 items together, so for now I will list it as a package only.

Sony A850. Bought open box from J&R--looks completely new, functions perfect, comes with everything. You'll love this camera.

Minolta 50mm f1.7 - Great budget lens. Ok wide open, sharp stopped down to f2.5 or so. Bare lens. Bought used, shows a little sign of wear, glass is clean.

Minolta 70-210mm f4 "Beercan" - Another great budget lens. I'd say this is a 6/10 cosmetically. Awesome bokeh and close minimum focus. Every Sony shooter should have one.

$1875 shipped for all 3, and I will toss in a 4GB Kingston Pro CF card so you are ready to shoot.

Paypal only. (no fee) US only.

PM if interested.

Long time member with all positive feedback at FredMiranda.com. (Username Joseph Marney)