The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 21mm pre-asph 6-bit

charlesphoto

For sale Leica 21mm pre-asph with Leica 6-bit coding, hood, UV-IR filter, cap, case, 21mm finder and case. Excellent condition. Recent CLA by DAG, though it does seem to focus a bit more stiffly than my other Leica lenses. I really don't want to deal with it anymore, but I'm sure DAG could sort it out for less than $100, or live with it. Focus is spot on with the M8 which I know to be spot on (not so sure about my M9). Glass clean. Does have a new focus tab.

$1450. Will knock off $100 if you don't want the finder, $50 if you don't need the filter. I also have a like new Voigtlander 28mm metal finder (literally mounted twice and never out of the house) for $125 (w/pouch and box).

Not many of these out there, esp at this price. Shipping Fed Ex 3 day is $15. Paypal fees included though would appreciate e-check if possible.

charlesphoto

Bump. Price drop to $1300 w finder/UVIR, $1200 without.

21mm finder for sale separately once lens sells.

NIB Voigtlander 28mm metal finder for $125.