The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV 28mm 1.9 Ultron, Tamron 70-200 2.8 Canon, Konica Hexar RF Luigi Case

cookedart

Hey guys, I have a few items for sale here.

First up is a Voigtlander 28mm 1.9 Ultron. This is the fastest 28mm rangefinder lens ever made! It's in great condition, in chrome, with very positive click stops, smooth focusing, and clear glass. Kept in a dry, smoke-free home.

This auction will include the lens itself, a voigtlander back cap, Voigtlander 28/90 LTM/M adapter, Voigtlander Lens Hood + Push on Metal Cap, and a generic 46mm front cap. Also will include the boxes for both the lens and the adapter.

This lens was used primarily on an m8. Its only issues that I can tell is that the push on cap doesn't really stay on the hood, and the voigtlander text has rubbed off on this cap. Also, I believe there was a focus tab supposed to be originally included that you could screw in - mine never came with it, so I can't provide it here.

Other than that, it's been a great lens for me - my only reason for selling is that I found a 28mm summicron for a great price.

I'm asking $400 plus shipping and paypal. You can't get this brand new anymore - but the M Mount 28mm F/2 (available in black only) goes for $579 @ cameraquest.

To see more of the lens please go here.

http://cookedsale.blogspot.com/2010/04/28mm-19-ultron.html

Next up is a Canon Mount Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 DI LD (IF) Macro

This lens was bought new from Samy's Camera in Culver City and has only been used a handful of times.

It has fairly fast, accurate AF and has always given me sharp results. I also shot some video with it recently and got some great results. I will include the box, papers, lens case, hood, front and back tamron caps, as well as a LowePro lens Case 3 with this guy. My reason for selling is that I mainly use primes now for these focal lengths.

The only issues as far as I can tell is some minor dust behind the front element and some brassing on the foot of the tripod mount. I also feel I should mention that the focus and zoom rings feel a little scratchy, but they were always this way - in case you're used to extremely well damped lenses.

I still have the receipt and will provide it. There's a 6 year US warranty and I've only had it for a year now.

Asking $550 + 3% paypal + shipping. Brand new this is $729.99 off Amazon.

To see more of the lens please go here.

http://cookedsale.blogspot.com/2010/04/tamron-sp-af-70-200mm-f28-di-ld-if.html

Last but not least is a gorgeous Konica Hexar RF Lens Case by Luigi. It is black with a red interior and has the grip built in. No issues with this case - it came with my hexar that I bought off RFF and cant justify keeping it for the price that it would go for.

Asking $200, including paypal and shipping. Please note of course, this does NOT include the strap, camera, or lens. This is just for the case! Brand new this is $270, shipped from Luigi in italy (not including any duties).

To see more of the case please go here:

http://cookedsale.blogspot.com/2010/04/konica-hexar-rf-luigi-leicatime-case.html

Please note I'm only considering shipping within the U.S. as of this moment. Also, for now I won't be accepting payments as Gift through paypal.. only normal Paypal, please.

I have bought before on GetDPI, RangefinderForum, and POTN... if you want to check my seller feedback please check my ebay under the same nickname (cookedart).

Please contact me through PM or via email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

cookedart

I'll now include PP and Shipping on all items within the U.S.

To recap.

$400 for the 28mm Ultron.
$550 for the Tamron 70-200.
$200 for the Hexar RF Case.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.