The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Contax G2 Kit with 28/35/45/90 lenses - $1,300

ashwinrao1

Hello,
I recently purchased a beautiful Contax G2 kit with 28,35,45, and 90 mm lenses and Flash, but find that I don't really have time to use this beautiful set up. The lenses are in immaculate shape, and the body is in excellent + shape, fully functional. I will include a Optech case that carries lenses and accessories, and camera comes with a cloth velcro wrap to protect it.

This is a great deal on a great camera, and I want to find a home for it that is worthy of its strengths...

Pics can be posted later tomorrow...

ashwinrao1

Lens come with caps (front and rear), and I have hoods for the 45 and 90 mm lenses.
Will throw in some rolls of tri-x and 2 rolls of kodachrome 64 to sweeten the pot...