The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- 35mm summilux pre-asph

mikel

I'm looking to sell a 35mm summilux pre-asph. Reason for the sale is I'm not using f1.4 much and could use the proceeds. I have purchased from Guy, Hung, and Robert (Monza) and I can supply other references. Local pick up in S.F. Bay Area would be great.

The lens is one of the later ones made in Germany. The glass is clean and clear with no scratches or coating marks. There is light wear on the outer black chrome of the barrel and aperture ring (see photos). Focus is smooth and the aperture clicks are solid. Not a collectors item, but not abused either. The lens comes with a Leica metal front cap and plastic rear cap.
Price: $1700

Shipping is to U.S. via USPS priority mail, insured with signature confirmation. Buyer pays for shipping. Paypal fees are included. I'll drop $50 for local pick up.
Thanks for looking, Mike

hunghang

Beautiful lens. I had one of these pre-asph summilux before and am very tempted by it. May have to sell my 35mm asph lux and go back to these more compact lenses with more character.

Yes, I have dealt with Mike before on a major international transaction. Perfect. I can vouch for Mike's integrity.

Good luck with the sale.

kzphoto

Bought a 50 lux pre asph from mike! He's an awesome guy. I use the lux daily, and would purchase this if I could manage it! Good luck mike. :)