The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Leica Summicron 35 mm f/2 v4: Bokeh King - $1150

ashwinrao1

Hello, up for sale is my 35 mm f/2 summicron bokeh king (4th version, last pre-aspherical design). I purchased this recently, but can't justify keeping it with a major purchase on the horizon and a 35 lux asph already in the bag.

The lens comes in excellent condition, with wear on the barrel (slight, not very noticeable, see pics), some wear on the lens leafs (no oil, but visible when aperture is stopped down fully), and hood (typical wear). None of the wear has any bearing on optical performance whatsoever.

The lens comes with front and rear caps, and it is not 6-bit coded. Glass is pristine, free of any haze, fungus, or fogging.

In other words, this lens has been used (not collecting dust in a case somewhere), but is in outstanding condition, and focus is spot-on with my M9.

I would keep it, but can't justify having two 35 mm lenses.

I have great feedback for buying and selling here and at RFF as well under the same username (ashwinrao1)

Shipping in the Continental US (CONUS) only. I only accept bank checks or personal checks (which would have to clear first), NO PAYPAL...

Here's your chance to own the tiny, high performance, king o' bokeh.

Please add $40 for insured shipping via USPS priority:
TOTAL COST: $1190

ashwinrao1

BTW, these have been typically going from $1,200-$1600, depending on condition, so it's a great deal...

In case it's not clear, price is $1,190 total, to include shipping with insurance and tracking. No box or case included at this time.

stevem8

Wow, good deal. I was looking for one of these for a few weeks. Then I found a NOS Black Paint 35 ASPH and caved. If i would have waited this would have been MINE!

C

cpyleitz

Hi Ashwin,

I know this thread was a year ago but since the last message says sales pending, I thought I'd try my luck. If it's not sold yet, I'll buy it from you.
:)
Danny