The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: E-P1 lenses and flash

jonw

I have an excellent condition E-P1 (Silver) with the very nice black Aki-Asahi leather on it for better grip http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P1/leatherette/Type1/EP1.php
I am the second owner and the camera has less than 1k clicks on it. Box and all the original contents included. 1 aftermarket battery and wall/ car charger included also.

Olympus 14-42 ( Black ) lens in like new condition. Still has protective plastic on it from the factory I just have not used the lens.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens which needs no introduction. This has stayed glued to the camera, simply an awesome lens.

Olympus FL-14 flash BNIB never mounted on camera.

Trades in order of preference:

Canon 24-105 IS less than 3 years old and a proven sharp copy !
Canon 30D and kit lens

+- Cash depending on trade

****** For now I want to limit this to for trade only, if I have no luck I may sell******

Pictures can be supplied to serious traders, I have a couple of transactions here and extensive feedback on FM and POTN under the same user name.