The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV 12 for Leica M

bradhusick

Up for sale is my mint+ CV12 f/5.6 ASPH lens with brass Millich m-mount, like new in box. I am the original owner. 12mm on the M9, 16mm on M8. Hyperfocal focusing, not rangefinder coupled. This is a true gem. The lens is a Leica thread-mount so it can be used on LTM cameras as well as M-mount cameras (with included adapter).

It is the widest production super wide ever made for 35, a rectilinear lens, not a fish eye! The phenomenal 121 degree field of view Aspherical 12 has 10 lens elements in 8 groups, f/stops from 5.6 to 22 with half click stops, and weighs only 6 1/2 oz with lens shade and front cap. While not rangefinder coupled (there is no need for it in a lens this wide), you have easy fast focusing from 12" to infinity with the focusing lever.

Free shipping in CONUS. $580 paypal fees included.

Last edited:

bradhusick

PRICE DROPPED TO $475 shipped in CONUS, including the brass m-mount!!!
CV15 finder still only $50 to the buyer of the lens.

bradhusick

Here's a field of view comparison to see how nice the 12mm can be to have...

35mm, 24mm, 15mm, 12mm
ignore the sharpness - I resized them.

Last edited: