The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Angenieux 25/0.95 plus other c-mount lenses

apicius9

Hi,

slimming down, trying to sell a few c-mounts at this time:

1) Angenieux 25mm, f0.95, c-mount with front and rear cap. This is the Bell & Howell version which is slightly heavier than the M1 version and - IMHO - is slightly easier in the handling on m4/3. I find it best combined with the Hawk C5 c-mount adapter. I would describe the lens at least as Ex+ condition, minimal signs of wear on the outside, glass in excellent condition. I am fortunate enough to have two of them in great condition, will keep one and sell this one here. These lenses fly high on ebay but I thought I check for interest here before I go there. $1,200 including Paypal and international shipping.

2) Kern Yvar 75/2.8 AR, turns into a very nice and small medium range tele lens on the m4/3 format. Nice colors, sharp & perfect for either of the m4/3 versions. I had this lens serviced; all rings are smooth. The glass is in excellent shape and has been cleaned and while very close inspection will show that it could be a few % cleaner to be perfect, it is fully functional and nothing will show on pictures. $190 incl Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

3) Schneider Tele-Xenar 75/2.8 (c-mount), chrome version. This one hurts to let go, small and excellent mid-range tele on the m4/3 format. This Schneider lens is sharp, easy to handle (especially with the Hawk C5 adapter) and in excellent condition. I bought it from Rabenwolf in Germany a while ago. I find it to be an equal to the Kern Switar 75mm lens in sharpness and beauty of the colors it produces, it only lacks the Kern's macro option which is why I am selling it. $200 incl Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

More to follow. I can also take a few pictures in the next few days, too late and too dark today... Of course, I will take lenses back if you find them not as described.

Thanks,

Stefan

Last edited:

apicius9

Just bumping this one up after some traveling. I will be selling at least a dozen other c-mounts, if anybody needs anything specific, please don't hesitate to ask.

Stefan