The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Unpacked NIB Leica M9 $7800

krkbigboy

I am selling my M9 after much deliberation. The M9 is new, unpacked, in its shipping boxes and is un-registered. I would prefer to receive a cashiers/bank check or money order as payment. Check or money orders will need to clear my account before shipping is completed. I can accept a PayPal Payment (buyer to pick up PayPal charges). If you are in the DC area local pick up is an option. Shipping to CONUS only.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Unpacked NIB Leica M9 $7800

What makes it worth $900 more than list?
We ought to have an anti-scalping rule, but free enterprise is free, so...
What makes it worth $900 more than list?
thanks
-bob

V

Vivek

I did not know that a new M9 cost only US $6,900/-!:shocked:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

While we don't like to see gouging here at GetDPI, we are not price police either. Moreover, if somebody is willing to pay that price or if nobody is interested a that price, then that is simply the free-market economy in action.

The usual warnings about dealing online still apply however.

Thanks to all concerned,

back alley

doesn't unpacked mean it's out of the box?

still packed meaning still in the box?

i get confused easily...

M

Mango

State Taxes are paid on camera purchases. For out of state purchases, such taxes are due at the end of the year in your state (of residence) tax return.

If the camera was purchased in New York City the state and local tax would be close to $600.

Last edited:

krkbigboy

Couple of clarifications:

1) Camera has not been opened and is still packed in it's original shipping containers. I apologize for the confusion.
2) I will ship to the 50 US states and Canada only.
3) As part of the sale I will also include the following items that are unopened as well:

-Buyers choice of Match Tech CSEP1 or CSEP4
-Match Tech E-Clypse MAG 1.25x 42
-Match Tech Soft release