The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony a900, 24-70 f/2.8 + more

D

dmcnickle

I am selling the following, all in mint condition:

Sony a900 (less than 2700 clicks)
Sony 24-70 f/2.8 Carl Zeiss lens
Sony LCS-ANLC4 carrying case (fits the camera and lens perfectly)
Sony HVL-F20AM digital flash (new in box)
Sony FDA-A1AM Right Angle viewer (new in box)
Sony Type L focusing screen (new in box)
Sony screen protector (new in package) + one on camera
Sony RM-L1AM remote (new in box)
extra Sony battery

The lens is sharp with no scratches, dents, etc. The camera has no scratches, dents, etc.

This is an awesome setup. I am only selling due to work issues changing the direction of my photography.

I would prefer to sell all these together as a package. I am asking $3550 shipped (+ paypal fees) for everything listed above. Based on other sales of a900 + 24-70 lens, most of the other items are essentially included free

All packaging, charger, cables, etc are included with the camera and lens.

Camera and lens were purchased from B&H Photo last August (2009).

I am located in SW Kansas and can shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation/insurance the day after I receive payment.

Thanks
Denise

Last edited:
D

dmcnickle

Here are some photos. Sorry for the quality. They were taken with my iPhone and the lighting was not that good