The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

wtb: gf1 with lens

jpeters

I'd like to find a US version black GF1 with a lens; either of the kit lenses, but open to alt. lenses also, but would need the adapter. Let me know what you've got, included accessories (box, manuals, warranty card, etc) condition, & shutter count if you don't mind.

I also have a Canon G10 that I'd be willing to use as a partial trade if interested.

Thanks in advance.

back alley

i have a gf1, evf and the 14-140 lens. they are like new, the camera has an aki asahi cover and the lcd has been covered since new.

1001. usd, shipping extra but paypal included.

joe

jpeters

i have a gf1, evf and the 14-140 lens. they are like new, the camera has an aki asahi cover and the lcd has been covered since new.

1001. usd, shipping extra but paypal included.

joe
Thanks Joe, that lens looks great, but I think I'd rather have either the 14-45 or the 20mm for size reasons. I should have been more specific. That looks like a nice lens though. Would you sell just the body? or body and evf?