The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) Kinoptik 25/2 Apochromat c-mount

Jonas

I have this Kinoptik 25/2 and I'm now looking for a new home for it.

While not in perfect condition it is in good condition and a good performer. The outside can be see in the images (looking good), mechanically in good condition, and optically it is good as well.

What's not perfect is that there are a couple of small black dots inside the front element. They are small and few enough not to compromise the image quality (as expected). Please check the images.

I know most experienced photographers know these dots doesn't mean a jot. If you feel unsecure about them I recommend finding another copy. For anyone else they just mean a good buy.

Price: EUR 640/655
Shipping: EUR 22
Payment: PayPal (EUR 655), bank transfer BIC/IBAN (EUR 640)

The lens comes with original hood, caps and the original tube it once was delivered in.

As I'm in Sweden there will be no extra taxes or custom fees for a buyer living in the EU.

Images of the lens are attached. PM me if interested.

/Jonas

V

Vivek

Jonas, A few questions.....

Didn't you look for this for a very long time? Why are you parting with it?

Would you be interested in a new Samsung NX10 30/2 pancake lens as part trade?

Do you happen to have a Steinheil Quinon 25/1.5 (I am looking for one- cosmetics do not matter)?

TIA!:)

Your sample looks very decent, BTW.

M

missme

Do you have any pictures taken by this lens on the camera?

thanks

Jonas

Jonas, A few questions.....

Didn't you look for this for a very long time? Why are you parting with it?

Would you be interested in a new Samsung NX10 30/2 pancake lens as part trade?

Do you happen to have a Steinheil Quinon 25/1.5 (I am looking for one- cosmetics do not matter)?

TIA!:)

Your sample looks very decent, BTW.
Vivek,

Yes, I was looking for it for quite some time. Now when I have tried it out I found it to be a little too small for my hands and the bokeh is more Zeiss-ish than I like.

Ah, the Samsung 30/2 pancake... No, that would force me to buy a Samsung camera and I don't care for those 1.5 crop things.

I'm sorry I don't have any Steinheil lens.

What I can do is raise the price a little and throw in the Leica APO-Telyt-R 180/3.4 in the deal for not very much more money. Would that be of interest?

regards,

/Jonas

Do you have any pictures taken by this lens on the camera?
missme,

I have some and I can take more. What would you like to see?

regards,

/Jonas

V

Vivek

Hi Jonas, Sent you a PM explaining my interest.

Thanks for your reply to my queries here.:)

Jonas

@ Vivek; I understand.

@ All; The lens is still available. Take your time. It won't go to eBay until Sunday.

Cheers,

/Jonas

Jonas

Bumping this one once.
Perhaps I should have mentioned, in the first place, that there is no fungus, haze or oil on the blades or scratches or damages to the coating that I can see.

Jonas

missme,

I'll put something together. In the meanwhile you can have a look at this thread.

regards,

/Jonas

Last edited: