The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

$999 Leica M3, Summicron 50 f2, MR meter

• Thread starter christopherburgess
  • Start date
C

christopherburgess

!!!OH MY GOD BUY IT ALL FOR $999 NOW!!!
I am not an evil capitalist like that...so $1000usd for the lot and I'll post it to your door.

I will wait a few days to see if anyone takes the lot, otherwise I will sell separately for the prices below.

Summicron 50 f2
Rigid Type II, M mount with infinity lock/tab

$300usd $20usd shipping
Buyer pays paypal fees too

Scratches on front element with some pitted chips around the outer area of the lens. The good thing is that there is NO fungus and NO haze. I guess if you shoot in indirect light then it will perform as normal.

I have tried my best to show the scratches with the poor digital camera I have to use. The bird is for size comparison and is not included in sale.

Leica MR Meter, Calibrated and working
Fresh battery inside + extra unopened battery

Looks and works great

$100usd $10usd shipping
Buyer pays paypal fees too

Leica M3 - one of the later serial DS models
Just came back fresh from Youxin with a full CLA
Viewfinder is nice with a more than adequate contrasting patch
Aligned and with speeds all correct

Defects: Small scratches on baseplate, A tiny pinhead sized dent on the top plate, A small patch of vulcanite missing from the bottom right corner where the baseplate latches.

Photos sometime soon as my digicam ran out of batteries....

$700usd+25usd postage

!!!OH MY GOD BUY IT ALL FOR $999 NOW!!!
I am not an evil capitalist like that...so $1000usd for the lot and I'll post it to your door.

C

christopherburgess

Photos of the M3 soon as I need to find some new batteries for my digicam... Please send me a PM for any questions. I am a regular poster on APUG and RFF.

C

christopherburgess

Lens no longer for sale. Close this thread please.