The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Telephoto EF 300mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens

I

imaginativeye

Hi:

I am planning on selling my Canon Telephoto EF 300mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens. The lens is in absolute mint condition. I bought the lens from B&H. I have only used it once to test as soon as i received from B&H. I wanted to go to Kenya to shoot wildlife. That was the reason i got this lens but since my Kenya plan never worked out, i have decided to sell it.

Trust me it is in mint condition...comes with all the original box and cover.
Asking price $4400.00
I will post the pictures soon...if anyone wants i can email it you too.
Please email me if interested at [email protected]
You can also view my work at www.imaginativeye.com
thanks,
San

Last edited:

bradhusick

San,
It's a free market, but these are selling on ebay for $3400-$3600 in new condition.

Welcome to GetDPI. Please share your photos and experiences with us.
-Brad

I

imaginativeye

San,
It's a free market, but these are selling on ebay for $3400-$3600 in new condition.

Welcome to GetDPI. Please share your photos and experiences with us.
-Brad
Hi Brad:

Thanks for your feeback. I agree but there is a difference in being in new condition vs mint condition. I could have used it 100 times and kept in new condition but that does not translate to mint. Buying my lens is as good as just walking into any store and getting a new lens. There is no difference since i just opened it once. Again the word 'New' is relative...these are just my thoughts...i am posting pics soon.

Thanks again for your welcome message - much appreciated.
San

I

imaginativeye

Hi:

I am planning on selling my Canon Telephoto EF 300mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens. The lens is in absolute mint condition. I bought the lens from B&H. I have only used it once to test as soon as i received from B&H. I wanted to go to Kenya to shoot wildlife. That was the reason i got this lens but since my Kenya plan never worked out, i have decided to sell it.

Trust me it is in mint condition...comes with all the original box and cover.
Asking price $4400.00
I will post the pictures soon...if anyone wants i can email it you too.
Please email me if interested at [email protected]
You can also view my work at www.imaginativeye.com
thanks,
San
Asking price is 4000 or make me a best offer