The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 with 3 batteries and 50 F1 Noctilux 6 bit

banhbao

Hi All,
I'm admitted to grad school so sadly I have to sell most of my Leica gears to pay for the tuition.

Up for sale are

1. Mint Black Leica M8 with 3 genuine Leica batteries that hold full charge. It comes with box, software, straps, cap. No manual. There are scruffs on the side of the body due to the strap and some hair lines scratches on the LCD screen that are barely noticeable. The actuation is about 8k. Asking $2500 net.

2. Mint 6 bit coded 50 f1 Noctilux with Leica UV/IR filter. I spent a lot of time looking for this one. It comes with box, leather porch, paperwork, caps. This lens is perfect. No scratch or mark of any kind. Asking $5300 net.

Pictures will be uploaded later since I can't find my memory card reader.

Thanks,
Brian.

ohdannyboy

Congrats on getting into grad school. It's unfortunate that you have to sell all your gear (and that we're losing a member) but hopefully you'll come out of grad school and will join us rangefinder-shooters again. Good luck with your sale!

banhbao

Thanks Danny,
I'm not leaving rangefinder just yet. I still keep my MP. I'm posting all the lens up for sale but I will keep the last one to use with the MP.

I just love the rangefinder style of shooting so much especially with film.