Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Crucial 128GB SSD drives

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thumbs up SOLD: Crucial 128GB SSD drives

I've decided to pull out the stops and go with the bigger capacity SSD drives. So I am selling my Crucial M225 128G SSD drives.

These are NEW Crucial M225 128 GB drives with the latest 1916 firmware on them. They have 4 years and 8 months left on their 5 year warranty. So how can they be NEW? The longer story is I had drives with the old firmware and could not get them to flash with the new firmware, so Crucial replaced them with a new pair -- how's that for great customer service? Anyway, during the cross ship I decided as long as I was reconfiguring anyway I'd move to larger drives, so now have these NEW Crucial replacement drives available for sale.

Asking $279 each, shipped US. One remaining for sale. (This is the current-model drive and costs $349 new at B&H or NewEgg.)
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Crucial 128GB SSD drives

One drive is SOLD, one remaining!
    Jack

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Crucial 128GB SSD drive

Second drive has been SOLD.
    Jack