The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Crucial 128GB SSD drives

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I've decided to pull out the stops and go with the bigger capacity SSD drives. So I am selling my Crucial M225 128G SSD drives.

These are NEW Crucial M225 128 GB drives with the latest 1916 firmware on them. They have 4 years and 8 months left on their 5 year warranty. So how can they be NEW? The longer story is I had drives with the old firmware and could not get them to flash with the new firmware, so Crucial replaced them with a new pair -- how's that for great customer service? Anyway, during the cross ship I decided as long as I was reconfiguring anyway I'd move to larger drives, so now have these NEW Crucial replacement drives available for sale.

Asking $279 each, shipped US. One remaining for sale. (This is the current-model drive and costs $349 new at B&H or NewEgg.)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Crucial 128GB SSD drives

One drive is SOLD, one remaining!