The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F.S. Nikon 18-200 VRll

clay stewart

I just got this as a kit with the D300 a short time ago and I don't really use zooms, so I'm going to sell it for 535.00 shipped in the USA. I think they are just under 700.00 new and this is pretty much still new. I did take a few pictures with it, while I was waiting for my 35/2 to arrive and it is really a pretty sharp lens for having such a large zoom range. Anyway, I'll take a check or money order and ship when it clears. It comes with everything that came in the box w/blank warranty card. I have sold here as well as FM and P.O.T.N. if you want references. :)

Thanks Clay

fotografz

Ok, I'm lowering the price to 500.00 U.S. plus shipping. Does that sound fair for a new lens?
A few questions Clay.

Is the AF speed at least decent on the D300?

Does it have a lens hood?

And with this specific copy, how is the zoom creep. Can't stand bad lens creep ... and I know it varies lens to lens.

I have the Zeiss 28/2, 50/2 & 100/2 to use with my D300 ... but for vacation walk arounds where I abandon pixel peeping and just shoot stuff for my wife and family, something like this can be more convenient.

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

fotografz

I'll take it if you'll take $500. including shipping ... but you can send it the cheapest way humanly possible, money is tight and business sucks. And pack it well if you ship Ground.

You can ship before waiting for the check and letting it clear. Jusy ask Jack or Guy about me.

Here's my address:

Marc Williams
C/O Stone & Simons Advertising
24245 Northwestern Hwy.
Southfield, MI 48075
1 (248) 358-4800.

My home phone:
1 (248) 855-4475

If you accept the offer, send me your correct name and full mailing address, and I'll mail a check for $500. tomorrow.

Marc Williams

fotografz

I'll take it if you'll take $500. including shipping ... but you can send it the cheapest way humanly possible, money is tight and business sucks. And pack it well if you ship Ground.

You can ship before waiting for the check and letting it clear. Jusy ask Jack or Guy about me.

Here's my address:

Marc Williams
C/O Stone & Simons Advertising
24245 Northwestern Hwy.
Southfield, MI 48075
1 (248) 358-4800.

My home phone:
1 (248) 855-4475

If you accept the offer, send me your correct name and full mailing address, and I'll mail a check for $500. tomorrow.

Marc Williams
Clay,

got your private message and responded.

Will mail check today.

-Marc