The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson 3800 in excellent condition

Don Hutton

I've taken the plunge and ordered a 7900... This needs to go. Excellent condition - always in a humidity controlled and filtered environment (it's in the same room as my drum scanner!). No issues at all - this printer has never had a single clog (wish I could say that for every other Epson printer I've owned!!); a couple of spare cartridges and what's in it (about 40% left on average in the installed cartridges). How about $799 including lower 48 shipping (that's has to be worth a fair bit)... I have the original box and packaging to ship it in...

Diane B

Just a note-- I don't think it's a fluke that Don's 3800 has had no clogs (tho he's certainly taken care of it). I've had mine since the month they came out. No clogs ever for me either and I've read of many many more with the same experience. I've had quite a number of Epson printers that I can't say the same about but I love my 3800 and for anyone that can use this printing size this seems like a nice deal. I don't even know Don LOL

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I've had several deals with Don and he is highly recommended.
I bought my 3800 on this board 2 years ago. It works flawlessly. In fact, I recently put it in a plastic bag for several months while I was to be away, and it fired right up when I returned-- recharged and printed flawlessly. The 3800 is a workhorse.