The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Schneider Xenon 50mm f0.95 rear element

M

Mathijs

Well here's a long shot...
I'm an audiovisual student studying in the Netherlands, and I recently acquired a pretty good Xenon 50/0.95, but the rear element is almost opaque due to fungus. I removed the fungus, but it had etched itself into the glass. :( I tried everything, but alas, it has etched itself so deep that it is unsalvageable.
Therefor I'm looking for a rear element of this lens, as the rest is in perfect condition. Just the last part of the lens, unscrews easily.
Do you have a busted lens? Do you have one of which everything's busted, but the glass is okay? I'm okay with some scratches or what not, everything's better then this 'groundglass' of a rear element!
Please let me know! Any help is gladly appreciated.