The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: E-510, ZD 12-60, Lumix 25/1.4

B

bruce1s

E-510
Exc++ (Mint?)
Purchased New: Jan 2008
Shutter count: 17,905
(includes two (2) batteries, a Lenmar High-Speed Charger (charges super fast! Cost $45), and two (2) Sandisk 2GB CF cards, and an Opteka 10’ remote cable release).
$225*

ZD 12-60mm/2.8-4
Exc++ (Mint?)
Purchased New: May 2008
(incl. 72mm Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter)
$549*

Lumix 25mm/2.8-4
Exc++ (Mint?)
Purchased New: Jan 2008
(incl. 62mm Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter)
$569*

* All prices in USD. Does not include shipping and insurance. All items include all original body caps, lens caps, lens hoods, boxes, and manufacturer paperwork and manuals.

:bugeyes:please note:

I've never sold anything through the internet before. Therefore, I am currently reading some of the related threads in the FS/WTB forum and hope to have decided upon my payment policy very soon.:confused:

In addition, I plan to list these items on Amazon within 48-72 hours unless someone on this forum educates me as to why that is a bad idea.:lecture:

Last edited by a moderator:

kalex

Re: E-510, ZD 12-60, Lumix 25/1.4

You are going to end up paying around 10%-15% in fees if u post it on amazon. try the forums first, then either amazon or ebay.

sebboh

you are selling the pana/leica 25mm f/1.4 correct? the listing is a little confusing because is says 25mm/2.8-4.

do you have an estimate for shipping costs?

B

bruce1s

Thanks for spotting my error.

Yes, I am selling a legendary PanLeica 25/1.4 for classic 4/3

B

bruce1s

Here are the pictures of the 25/1.4 for all of you who are patiently waiting to see this particular lens. Please note that in the photo showing the front element the UV filter is attached (as it has been since I bought the lens).

I will post photos of the other items asap.

After some research (not exhaustive) I prefer to receive payment via USPS Money Order and ship via Registered Mail.

Thank you.

Bruce Smith

B

bruce1s

The Lumix 24/1.4 is sold.

If buyer #1 bails out, buyer #2 and #3 say they are chomping at the bit.

One of the respondents told me this lens is on back order everywhere which might explain why I go so many offers.

If both buyers fall through I will relist the lens on a new thread.

Thank you to all the people who contacted me about this wonderful lens.