The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica UV/IR filters

Will S.

1x Leica 39mm Black UV/IR filter with Inner & Outer Leica Silver box. Few scuffs on the outer rim (will not affect mounting on your lens) Glass is mint, priced to sale - $55
1x B+W 39mm Chrome MRC UV/IR filter with box. New. Never used. - $65
1x Leica 46mm Chrome UV/IR filter. No box, one tiny blemish on the glass but it will not effect the image quality, priced to sell- $65
1x B+W 49mm Black MRC UV/IR filter with original Inner & Outer box. New. - $ 65
1x Leica 55mm Black UV/IR filter with Inner & Outer Leica Silver box. Mint. - $80
1x Leica 60mm Black UV/IR filter. No box. Mint- . - $85

All the Leica filters are the latest model and will work on M8 perfectly. Price included PP (though gift option preferred) and shipping in USA and Canada. Shipping outside of US/CAN is available but it will cost extra. I am located in Ontario, Canada. Thanks:D

C

carlito

I'm interested in one of the 39mm filters although I'm not yet sure which one. Do you have close-ups of the scuffs on the black one?

Will S.

Carlito,

The Leica 39mm (black) is sold. I still have B+W 39mm Chrome and the rest are available. Thanks !

C

carlito

Will, I'll take the B+W 39mm chrome filter. Please PM your paypal address.

Will S.

Availability Update:

1x Leica 46mm Chrome UV/IR filter. No box, one tiny blemish on the glass but it will not effect the image quality, priced to sell- $65
1x B+W 49mm Black MRC UV/IR filter with original Inner & Outer box. New. - $ 65
1x Leica 60mm Black UV/IR filter. No box. Mint- . - $85