The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Hasselblad 503cx ,Sonnar 4/180 T*

ShiroKuro

Chrome 503cx
A12 Back
Sonnar 4/180 T*
Camera Leather Griptac Black covering not yet applied

The camera is good condition and works as it should
No finder
The covering has been removed which can be replaced with the new covering from Camera Leather ... Griptac Black
Lens is also in great condition with signs of use ,glass is clean with no scratches ,haze ...
Also include with the lens is the Hasselblad multicoated filter and lens cap

PM with your email and I'll send some Pictures of the camera and lens .

Asking price $750.00 OBO

Really like to sell this so feel free to make an offer ...
Paypal Gift so no fees
Cost of shipping to be determined

Thanks ,

Charles

ShiroKuro

Here are some pics....
also included is the finder ..The meter does not work and there is small piece that broken on the housing by the adjustment wheel .. other than that the finder works fine just no meter...

The camera and lens also function as they should ... I was going to replace the covering from a covering from Camera Leather and have just about finished cleaning the body in preparation of the new skin .. I was thinking about keeping this but decided I really do not need to get into another system .... great user camera ....

ShiroKuro

Also open to trades ... or best offers

Looking for a 50 summitar ,21mm finder , GRD3, Leica M2 etc.

Last edited: