The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ZEISS IKON VIEWFINDER 25/28MM – Like New!

2x2

For sale is my rarely used, like new Zeiss Ikon viewfinder in 25/28mm.
This stunning bright-line viewfinder is in perfect condition and one of the best money can buy. (New price for this baby is $419!!!!!!)

I am selling for $299.
Price is firm. I accept Paypal. Shipping is additional but I doubt it will be more than $20 (North America).

I used to use this viewfinder with a Zeiss ZM Distagon 18mm/f4 lens on my M8. Since I have now the M9 I have no use for it anymore.

Attention M8 users, if interested I am also selling my beautiful Zeiss ZM Distagon 18/f4. Best part is the lens is CODED!!!
Please check out my ad for more details.

Thank you.

Last edited:

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
This IMHO is the best finder out there. (except maybe the new Leica finders that cost $799). I used it for the 18mm (24mm FOV) and the 21mm (28mm FOV) on the M8 and now I use it for the 24mm (24mm FOV) on the M9.

One little known fact is that the ZI camera diopters fit this finder . The finder is I believe a -0.5 or -1.0 so adjust accordingly.

2x2

Thank you all for your kind words.
It is indeed a fantastic viewfinder. Never tried the new super expensive Leica ones but I can't imagine them being any better.

Don't use a 24mm lens on my M9 otherwise I'd never sell this beauty!
Anyhow, I hope the viewfinder and also my coded Zeiss 18 mm lens will find a good home.