The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica Hexar RF + Hexanon-M 50mm f/2 + Flash - Kit!

Lazzaros

Last week I got this amazing kit in great condition. I'm selling because I have the M7 and I don't want this one getting dust on the shelf...

It is almost the complete kit (missing the strap but the previous owner will see if he can find it) with body + lens + flash + leather cases + presentation box + paper box + manuals.

The body base has some wearing marks that I'll show you as soon as possible since these pictures don't show that.

Price: 920€ shipped

Lazzaros

up! I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. I'm open to offers or trades for Leica-R/Leica-M lenses.

Lazzaros

Sorry for the two posts before the 24h but I think this is usefull for the possible interesteds.

Some new pictures from the body:

Lazzaros

Could be interested in direct trade for one Summilux-R 80mm f/1.4 or Summilux-R 35mm f/1.4... (don't know if any money adjustment would be necessary)