The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Four New Lacie 1TB Triple Interface HD's (eSata, Firewire, USB)

D&A

Hi All,

Originally we purchased 12 of these external Lacie 1 TB Hard Drives with triple Interface (eSATA, Firewire, USB) for a major project, but only ended up using eight of them. Of the remaining four, three are still completely factory sealed and unopened. The forth drive by itself was taken out of the box (rest of contents undisturbed), formated and used for about two hours and then reformated and went right back into the box. Each comes with all contects as listed on the box by Lacie (USA) which is 1TB HD, USB 2.0 cable, eSATA cable. FIrewire Cable, External Power Supply, Quick Install Guide, Lacie Ultilities (preloaded on the drive), User Manual; Lacie Backup Assistant (Windows and Mac), Lacie Setup Assistant.

Min Requirements: Widows 2000, XP, Windows Vista/Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and of course one of the three interfaces.

Very Popular Drives and extremely reliable.

I'd like to keep all four drives togther for a complete sale if possible. Price is $95.00 each for the three sealed drives and $75.00 for the one briefly used....making a total of $360.00 plus actual shipping/insurance costs to your destinantion I will absorb the Paypal fees.

When comparing drives, remember these are triple interface drives as well as Lacie brand.

**** Since I am usually on my cell phone, answering PM's is very difficult from it. PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases.

As reference, I've done many transactions here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and 10 years on ebay with 1300 pure positives. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Out of the four 1TB Lacie Hard Drives available, two of the absolutely brand new "sealed" ones are still available. *** Please e-mail me (address is above) rather than "PM", since it will then be possible to respond promptly from my cell phone. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know..... two of the absolutely brand new "sealed" ones are still available. *** Once again,please e-mail me (address is above) rather than "PM", since it will then be possible to respond promptly from my cell phone. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Oops...correction.... Whats still available is the one new "sealed" drive and the one barely used..both boxed and still under warrenty of course. Price is as descibed in the first post (above) and at this time would like to sell them as a pair (as I did the other two. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

The barely used open boxed drive is now sold. The last one left for sale is one of the brand new Lacie "factory sealed, triple interface hard drive...which I think is a fantastic drive, especially at the selling price (which is listed above).

**** Since I am usually on my cell phone, answering PM's is very difficult from it. PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

apsheng

Dave is a great guy to do business with. I bought two of these drives. They were very carefully packed and arrived lightenning fast. One drive is already up and running. Great seller.

Alan

D&A

Hi All,

Alan, Thank you very much for the kind words, it's truly appreciated as well as your purchase of teh drives. Just to let everyone know, all of the Hard Drives have now been sold. Thanks to everyone who purchased them and to those who took the time to make inquires.

Dave (D&A)