Site Sponsors

Thread: Ricoh GR1 for sale - $320, or trade for Voigtlander 21mm or 25mm with viewfinder

christopherburgess

Ricoh GR1 for sale - $320, or trade for Voigtlander 21mm or 25mm with viewfinder

Good condition, a little wear around the ON/OFF button which is normal. $320usd + $20usd postage. Looking for 21 or 25mm ltm lens with viewfinder. PM me with interest and I'll fish up a digital camera for some photos and answer any questions cheers. Payment via paypal, buyer takes fees.

christopherburgess

Re: Ricoh GR1 for sale - $320, or trade for Voigtlander 21mm or 25mm with viewfinder

Price lowered to $300usd

Last edited by christopherburgess; 26th May 2010 at 21:29.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Ricoh GR1 for sale - $320, or trade for Voigtlander 21mm or 25mm with viewfinder

Unfortunately, I have no need for the GR1. I do, however, have a clean 21, viewfinder plus the extra optional rectangular hood if you are interested (PM me). All boxed.

christopherburgess

PM sent.

Price lowered to $260usd

christopherburgess

Some scanner photos

chs

Hello,
    are you still having the camera on sale?
    I would be interested
    Thanks