The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony a700 + VG + CZ16-80mm + Accessories

T

tonguewin

I have for sale a SONY A700 DSLR that is in mint condition. Everything will be included just like brand new (manual, original boxes, registration paper, etc..)

This sale includes :

1. Sony DSLR a700 Digital Camera Body (Under 5000 Actuations) Will come with an oem Sony hard lcd protection cover $700 shipped

2. Sony CZ16-80mm F/3.5-4.5 Lens (Missing Lens Cap) Will come with a Hoya 62mm SUPER-HMC - UV FILTER to replace the lens cap $550 shipped

3. VG-C70AM Vertical Grip (Purchased a month ago) Since I bought it brand new, I would like to only sell this after both the a700 and lens are sold, sorry for any inconveniences. $200 shipped

4. Tamrac Adventure 6 Camera Backpack

I will let everything go for $1400. I will throw in the backpack if the whole set is bought. Offers are definitely welcomed.