The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3, Mint-LN, Boxed, Perfect, One Owner, USA, Studio Use Only!

D&A

Hi All,

To fund two upcoming projects, I decided to put up for sale one of my Nikon D3 bodies (USA, not Grey market), which has only been used in the studio, and only touched by me, with no issues what so ever. It's boxed, virtually no marks on the body, LCD screen covered with plastic protector since Day 1...and of course I am the original owner. Focuses with the lenses I have perfectly and never once had any issues.

Comes with box and everything (and I mean everything) the Nikon D3 comes with, much of it unwrapped/un-used.

Price due to condition is $2975.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs. For reference, I have over 1300 ebay perfect positive feedbacks in over 10 years (ebay name is kxk2). I have also made many purchases and sales here on Getdpi and the other usual forums with perfect success.

***Please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of sending me a PM, because I am usually with my cell phone most of the day and it's near impossible to access and respond to PM's from my cell phone.

I also have up for sale my Nikon Af 200 f2 lens...which is legendary. See my other posting for details. Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Posting some additonal pictures as well as adjusting the ones I quickly took off my laptop. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

NEW PRICE REDUCTION!

Probably last price reduction here before listing on big auction site at a higher price. I truly believe this particular body is absolutely one of the nicest available at this price...little used and pristine in both the way its been handled and cosmetically...and of course functionality is perfect too. Virtually all contents of what it comes with hasn't even been touched....not once (see posted images). It also includes the double battery charger of course.

New price is $2895.00 net to me plus actual shipping/insurance costs to your destination.

**** Since I am usually on my cell phone, answering PM's is very difficult from it. PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases.

Thanks again!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that this Nikon D3 is now sold. As always I very much appreciated all the interested parties and their inquires.

My (the) superlative Nikon 200mm f2 AFS VR lens is still up for sale (at a new reduced price) and the details about this incredable lens can be found in it's seperate posting.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: