Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

for sale is an excellent Leica M8.2 in black that I previously got from a well respected member of this forum. The camera was calibrated and had less than 1700 shutter counts.

Price: $3350

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 Black

Any pictures? Are you in the US? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Having photos would help. That said, I would not hesitate to buy from Son based on his words alone. I sent him my brand new camera 5D Mk2 and expensive Zeiss 85mm 1.2 lens to install his adapter and that's the first time I deal with him! Amazing work he did. Son is well-known and contributed a lot to photo forums. Good luck to your sales Son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thank you for all of those interested. I wish there is more of these great camera for everyone to enjoy. The camera has just been sold to a long time friend. So it will go to a good home.

Thanks Cuong for your kind words, I really appreciated and enjoyed the whole process of working with you to fit and optimize your camera system. You are a pure class act.

Best Regards,
    Son

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

Just wanted to post back that I received the 8.2 from Son and it is a beauty as I had expected.

Thanks again old friend.

Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

The M8.2 above was my M8.2 which I sold to Son. There is a 2nd body exactly the same that I sold but it developed an LCD problem. It comes back from Leica around mid month. The pictures are attached to my original post. If someone missed the 1st body send me a PM they were a matched set ..about 4000 activations. I went to the M9 as soon as I could get them.