The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

PSon

for sale is an excellent Leica M8.2 in black that I previously got from a well respected member of this forum. The camera was calibrated and had less than 1700 shutter counts.

Price: $3350

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 Black

Having photos would help. That said, I would not hesitate to buy from Son based on his words alone. I sent him my brand new camera 5D Mk2 and expensive Zeiss 85mm 1.2 lens to install his adapter and that's the first time I deal with him! Amazing work he did. Son is well-known and contributed a lot to photo forums. Good luck to your sales Son.

PSon

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 Black

Thank you for all of those interested. I wish there is more of these great camera for everyone to enjoy. The camera has just been sold to a long time friend. So it will go to a good home.

Thanks Cuong for your kind words, I really appreciated and enjoyed the whole process of working with you to fit and optimize your camera system. You are a pure class act.

Best Regards,
Son

dweldon

Just wanted to post back that I received the 8.2 from Son and it is a beauty as I had expected.

Thanks again old friend.

Dan

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
The M8.2 above was my M8.2 which I sold to Son. There is a 2nd body exactly the same that I sold but it developed an LCD problem. It comes back from Leica around mid month. The pictures are attached to my original post. If someone missed the 1st body send me a PM they were a matched set ..about 4000 activations. I went to the M9 as soon as I could get them.