The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark II in the Box; Exc+++

kdphotography

Okay, in conformance with the rules of the GetDPI buy/sell forum, this camera body is offered first to Jack and Guy, and otherwise available to interested forum members... :ROTFL:

Up for sale is my Canon 5D Mark II. I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would. Purchased new from Capture Integration not long ago. Lightly used, and I could only find very tiny scratches (normal use) on the LCD, but no impact at all on chimping. Camera has latest firmware, 2.0.7. 21 MP, yada, yada, yada. Nice camera, looks like new, never a problem with it.

Box says "kit" with the 24-105, but this sale is for the body and accessories only. The lens was sold to my assistant Mariah when I bought the kit. Everything you see in the photo---cables and camera strap unused, blank warranty card, unused disks, and the highly sought after 5D II pocket guide. :D

Also included is an extra Canon battery (from CI Atlanta)---two batteries total.

US$1,850 includes shipping CONUS.

PM me here. Ken

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I noticed and what the heck does he know that I don't know is what is scaring me. LOL

Wait I figured it out. Tech cam, has to be a Cambo. Don must have hit him over the head and made him even shorter now and carrying that cube must be the instrument used in the process.:deadhorse:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey Don remind him of my 10 percent commission rule on what used gear he sells. The rule is you must be over 5 foot 6 :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

kdphotography

oh you both are bad! :D

I wish I could get away from the DSLRs completely like you and Jack, Guy----but it'll be awhile for me.

I can't justify a Cambo (just yet). The 5D II was just sitting in the cabinet mostly....At least the camera is staying in the GetDPI family.

Don already knows what's coming... eventually! :thumbup:

Probably sell my 1Ds Mark III later this year if all goes as planned.... :D

Don Libby

Ken your secret is safe with me (at least for now...):p

Guy - Ken has first dibs on the Cambo gear so long as he can pry it away from my dead cold fingers. :ROTFL:

Sparky16

Damm...I missed this!
Good deals always happen either over night...or while I was at work earning money to be able to pay for it. :-(
What a dilemma, to work or not to work...