The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9, Summicron 35mm & SF-58 Flash

Snajczuk

Includes USPS Shipping and Insurance- USA Only- Paypal

Selling:
$7700 Leica M9 Black
$2550 Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron-M 6-bit coded
$575 Leica SF-58 Flash for R/M/S systems

3 positive ratings in DPI Forum
100% positive feedback under my e-bay name “snajczuk8” Most of the ratings are from the selling of my Nikon D3 setup

Leica M9 Black
Purchased on 01/20/10 from Authorized Dealer “Hunt’s Photo”
700 Shutter Actuations
Excellent Condition
Original Box, Accessories, Copy of Warranty Card and Receipt of Purchase
Additional Accessories Include: 2nd Leica Battery, Black Leather Luigi Wrist Strap, Giottos Schott Glass SP 8250 over LCD and Thumbs Up EP-1 No lettering
Serial #03835754

Leica Black 35mm ASPH Summicron-M 6-bit coded
Purchased 01/21/10 from B&H Photo
Only used with the M9 listed above
Excellent Condition
Original Box, Accessories, Copy of Warranty Card and Receipt of Purchase
Serial #04044162

Leica SF-58 Flash for R/M/S Systems
Purchased from B&H Photo on 02/23/10
Used twice with equipment listed above
Excellent Condition
Original Box, Accessories and Receipt of Purchase
Serial #001003591060162

Last edited:

sven

Even with these accessories, 10% premium over list price, mmmm ...... All I can say is good luck with your sale.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Now I'm not a mod here but to qoute the B&S rules/etiquette ...

** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette.
Price policing is bad form folks and does little but drive sellers elsewhere :thumbdown: :angry:

Snajczuk

Price Reduction

$6995 Leica M9 Black (Includes $335 in accessories)
$2450 Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron-M 6-bit code
$530 Leica SF-58 Flash
Note: Prices are Net to me. Buyer to pay for shipping and fees.

Thank you for your feedback

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Apologies for offending anyone....especially to Zoran, who has a nice list price now (given the extras)....

The updated list prices are very reasonable, so best of luck with the sale. I am a relative newbie here, and I apologize for the mistake of etiquette.

Best of luck with the sale, Zoran. I appreciated the kind email (far more thoughtful than my original post), and you will find a good buyer for this gear.

zoz63

Thank Ashwin Thanks a lot...but M9 is not mine and add is not mine. I was just trying to do the right thing by Snajczuk.

Snajczuk

*Final Price Reduction*

$6700 Leica M9 Black (Includes additional accessories: 2nd Leica Battery, Black Leather Luigi Wrist Strap, Giottos Schott Glass SP 8250 over LCD, Thumbs Up EP-1 No lettering and Thumbs Up Soft Release Beep and Bug)

$2400 Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron-M 6-bit coded

$475 Leica SF-58 Flash (used twice)

Note: Prices are Net to me. Buyer to pay for shipping and fees.

Thank you!

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bump for a nice outfit.

Friendly hint: post some pictures of the gear. You'd be amazed what a difference it makes when selling, even with current gear. :)

Snajczuk

The M9 is available without any accessories for $6500.

Price is Net to me. Buyer to pay for shipping and fees.