The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica 50mm Noctilux

J

jifjif

Looking for decent noctilux. Don't mind heavy usage as long as the condition coincide with pricing

Please let me know of the price, version, condition and serial.

Thanks!
Jeff

PS. I can't seem to find the EDIT button anywhere to edit my posts. Help?

zoz63

Copy of some of the forum rules:

"Re: B&S Forum Rules
PS note on your ability to edit your listings:

1) You can edit the title within 15 minutes of the original post. You do this by clicking on the toolbar item "Thread Tools" then choosing "Edit Thread."

2) You can edit the contents of your post for the first hour. You do this by clicking the "Edit" button in lower RH corner of the post itself. After one hour, you can no longer edit a post.

3) If you need to change your listing AFTER one hour, please simply reply to your own post and add the changes. This applies for when an item or items have been sold or you change your mind and they are no longer available or you move them to eBay -- simply add a new post to the bottom of your thread that explains that.

4) As admins, we can edit your titles or posts at any time, but are too busy to make minor changes to keep up with every sale, so please do NOT send PM's or emails asking to fix or change something for you, we simply don't have the time for that!

Thanks for understanding,