The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase MF kit for sale, excellent condition

olaf

Phase One MF kit for sale
Reluctantly, I am selling my MF kit comprising; Phase P45+ back, Mamiya AFD3 with Phase One 80mm D lens, all in excellent condition. They were bought in July 08, so the Value Added warranty is valid for a further 12 months. The kit comes with all the original cables, spare battery for the back, charger...etc, in the original black ‘Pelican’ style carry on wheelie bag. It is complete except for the Phase One/Hasselblad adapter mount which I no longer have and the Capture One software which is registered to me and which I continue to use.

Separately I am also selling the 35 mm and 150 mm (not the latest D version) Mamiya 645 lenses. Plus the Really Right Stuff standard camera plate and the L Plate which fits the Mamiya AFD series and the Phase 645 DF. All in mint condition.

All these items have had modest usage, are unmarked (the original protective plastic is still on the P45+ screen) and in perfect working order. I don’t want to get into a public bidding battle, so if you are interested please send me your email address and I’ll provide an inventory/photos of the items and their prices. I am based in London, UK.
Thanks.

I'm looking for £12500 for the complete Phase MF Value Added kit.

Olaf

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
According to the rules of the forum all Buy and sell items needs a price posted or the ad will be removed. Thanks Guy

kdphotography

All I saw was Guy's last name on this post and I thought----geeez, what could he possibly be buying again already!?

:ROTFL:

Olaf....would like to know more about the RRS L bracket.....

thanks,

ken

Guy Mancuso

All I saw was Guy's last name on this post and I thought----geeez, what could he possibly be buying again already!?

Olaf....would like to know more about the RRS L bracket.....

thanks,

ken
Heck the only thing I am buying these days is supporting the health care system in Arizona and everyones salaries. My afterlife I'm coming back as a MD. :banghead:

olaf

Apologies Guy. I didn't realise the rules required a price.

So I'm looking for £12500 for the complete Phase MF Value Added kit. This excludes the extra lenses, RRS stuff ...etc, shipping/insurance fees and any local duties or taxes that may apply outside the UK.

Thanks.

kdphotography

Heck the only thing I am buying these days is supporting the health care system in Arizona and everyones salaries. My afterlife I'm coming back as a MD. :banghead:
Doctor or dentist, Guy?

I guess it doesn't matter---either occupation is just perfect for amassing a collection of Leica gear....

Guy Mancuso

Apologies Guy. I didn't realise the rules required a price.

So I'm looking for £12500 for the complete Phase MF Value Added kit. This excludes the extra lenses, RRS stuff ...etc, shipping/insurance fees and any local duties or taxes that may apply outside the UK.

Thanks.
No problem I will ad it to the top for you also. Thanks

Somebody got it to it first. LOL Efficient mods. around here. LOL

pesto

. My afterlife I'm coming back as a MD. :banghead:[/QUOTE]
Guy,
You might want to think twice about that one.:banghead::banghead:
Douglas.

aboudd

Are we REALLY going to get in this class warfare crap again? I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but I recognize the stones it takes to pursue that career, especially with the insurance companies and the government on their backs. So, please people, give it a rest.