The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm APO Summicron M

charlesphoto

In exc condition except for a small ding and paint loss around the edge of the hood and some typical paint loss on the knurled focus ring and aperture ring. Glass is mint (always used with filter) as well as all mechanics. Focus is super smooth. I think the photos pretty well highlight the cosmetic condition. Not 6-bit coded.

$1900 shipped to CONUS and I'll eat the paypal fees (though gift payment good too and will ship asap to trusted members). Keep in mind this is less than half of a new one and functions just as well. I've had double page spreads reproduced from images with this lens - it's stunning.

Last edited:

Tim Gray

Hmmm... What's the serial number? Just the first 3-4 digits for dating purposes. Of course, if you know the year it was made already, that would be fine.

charlesphoto

Serial #3893942. So sometime after 2000 and before 2004. I purchased it used from Glazers camera in approx 2004. I'm pretty sure I am the second owner.