The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad SWC

atanabe

Summer cleaning!

Hasselblad SWC non T* in good shape with finder. Cleaning out my gear closet to make room for ??? . I am offering a SWC manufactured in 1970 that for the most part is very clean. I am very picky about my equipment and I would grade it a good to excellent for the condition and age. Normal wear on the lens barrel chrome on the body is clean with no bubbles and the finder shows some edge wear. The 38 Biogon is clean with the exception of a slight cleaning mark that does not affect the image quality. I tried my hardest to try and get an aberration off of the lens but I was not able to produce any results out of the ordinary. I have a crop of the area that it exists on the lens so you can see for yourself. Shutter speeds seem to be within tolerances, just suffice it to say that when I use it with the CFV back there were no over/under exposure surprises. The back of the body where the light trap tends to get dinged up is in great shape and the magazine hooks are tight and holds both film and digital backs securely. The finder is clear and the prism for viewing the bubble level is intact. The bubble level is also functioning.

Also included is front press on lens cap (OEM), rear cover (OEM), viewfinder, and series 8 filter retention ring (hard to find)

Asking $1,500 including Paypal and shipping within the US

-Al

Last edited: