The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lowpro Mini Trekker Classic in as-new condition

tom in mpls

Here is another larger camera bag that has been in my closet forever. I do not have a large kit (M and GF1 only), so it is no longer useful for me. This one is a Lowepro Mini Trekker Classic backpack in perfect condition. I have never used it, it has only been sitting in my closet. This is not an AW bag (no rain cover) but outside zippers are covered by flaps. I think it is no longer made. Please note that there is one more small divider that is not shown in the picture; it was being used in another bag and it will be included with this bag.

$75 shipped and paypalled.

Specs.

tom in mpls

If you like this bag, contact me! No point in leaving this in the closet for another 3 years; better to work out a deal that will put this bag to work.