The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS :: Panasonic GF1, 14-45mm, 20mm, and extras

C

chopstxxx

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately I need to free up some cash so my Panasonic m4/3 system is up for sale. Here's what's included in the package:

-GF1 w/ 14-45mm Lens Kit
-20mm f/1.7 Lens
-CGB1 Leather Half Body Case for the GF1
-Spare Genuine Panasonic BLB13 Battery Pack for the GF1
-Lowepro Terraclime 100 Shoulder Bag

Everything except the leather case and Lowepro bag were purchased from Amazon in October/November 2009 so there is still plenty of warranty left.

Everything includes all original boxes/manuals/accesories except for the following:

-No Box/Manual for the 20mm lens (it came as part of another GF1 kit but the body was sold seperately)

Everything is in excellent like new condition with the following extermely minor exceptions:

-Strap lug on the GF1 has very faint scratches from putting a split ring on it

-LCD has a couple very very faint and very very small scratches that are only noticable at certain angles when the LCD is off. When actually in use the scratches are impossible to see.

-The paint on one of the button snaps on the leather case is chipping a bit.

All of these are extremely minor and most people would probably never notice it.

I am selling this as a PACKAGE ONLY.

The price for everything is $1000 plus $20 shipping/insurance within the CONUS. I accept Money Orders or Paypal (+3% or $5 for echeck if you don't mind waiting until it clears).

I've just been a lurker here but I have plenty of feedback at that other forum (under chopstxxx) and also on ebay (jwong785017).

Thanks for looking.

- Jason

lmr

Charles:

Are you and Chopstxxx one of the same? Or did you update the wrong thread.

Robert.

C

chopstxxx

whoa wtf happened here haha. I'm not sure why Charles's reply is in here.

Anyways, this kit has been sold too.