The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax LX and lenses, Canon P + meter, Oly 35RC

Unloading a bit of film gear as my photography rig increasingly goes digital (m4/3 and M8). SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE US/CAN. (If you want insurance, Canada, you need to pay the overseas price. Insurance included for everything over $100 shipped in US.

PayPal only, please. Inquire at inverseroom at gmail.

Pentax LX, original box, with FA-1 finder, 2 extra screens (SG-20 and SA-37), Pentax-M 50/2 lens, and grip. Excellent user condition, new mirror bumper, good seals, no squeak. I've had it for a couple of years without getting a CLA, so it may need one soon, but it's solid for now. Lots of minor cosmetic bumps and scratches. $300 + $30 shipping overseas.

Pentax-M 100mm f/2.8 WITH ORIGINAL PLASTIC HOOD and aftermarket caps. Very good user condition, excellent glass. Recent CLA. There are two small pinholes in the vanity ring as a result of the CLA. $100 + $20 shipping overseas.

RARE Pentax-M 24-35mm f/3.5 zoom. Excellent shape, a few small signs of use. Superb glass. Aftermarket hood and Pentax front cap. $150 + $20 shipping overseas.

Canon P rangefinder. VG condition. Works flawlessly at all speeds, finder clear and fairly contrasty. A few bumps and scratches including a couple from the meter. Shutter curtain a bit wrinkled but works perfectly. $250 + $30 shipping overseas.

Canon Meter for P rangefinder. Looks great, comes with case. Responds to light, seems roughly correct compared to my VCII. Not the swivel kind. $60 + $15 shipping overseas.

Olympus 35RC rangefinder. A small classic. Works flawlessly, looks great save for a few bumps and scratches. New griptac covering, new seals. Comes with original Oly skylight filter and original metal cap. There aren't many compact RF cameras with a dedicated top-mounted shutter speed dial! $100 + $20 shipping overseas.