The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Apple iPhone 3Gs, 32GB black

bradhusick

Tomorrow I am ordering an iPhone 4 so my like-new iPhone 3Gs 32GB has to go. It's in the box, like new, and I'll throw in a Speck CandyShell black case, voted "case of the year" on iLounge.

I get the new phone on June 24, so I will ship this to you that day too.

Shipped and paypaled in CONUS for $345.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Re: FS: Apple iPhone 3Gs, 32GB black

Nope, it's back on the market.

Shipped and paypaled for $345 in CONUS.

bradhusick

I would prefer to sell this in the US. No guarantees if customs confiscates it along the way when shipping internationally.

kalex

If u are current ATT subscriber, no contract is required. u just activate it under your name

bradhusick

The phone can be "jailbroken" and unlocked, but as of now it is neither of these.

bradhusick

Now running iOS4 with multitasking, folders, backgrounds, and lots more!!!

Still only $345.

bradhusick

Okay, $325 shipped in CONUS for the next few hours. Otherwise, it's going to a buyback site for that amount.

Erik Five

Btw to everyone. Jailbreaking the iPhone is very easy. Just download an app and click one button and youre done.

ShiroKuro

Actually it depends on what firmware the phone has if you want to "unlock" or "JailBreak".... if the firmware of the phone is 3.1.3 you are SOL
if you are at a 3.1.2 and want to jailbreak your phone and upgrade to 3.1.3 you can ...Any way that is my understanding and I most certainly could be mistaken ... have a look here ...

http://modmyi.com/

I have a 3Gs that I had been using with Verizon.... once the firmware was updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 it bricked the phone ... I could jailbreak the phone to use apps but could not unlock the phone to use it with Verizon .... Luckily I still had an old 3G that had not been upgraded to 3.1.3 ...still had the old firmware 3.1.2 That was easy to unlock and jail break .... that phone works with Verizon no problem ....

ShiroKuro

Actually it depends on what firmware the phone has if you want to "unlock" or "JailBreak".... if the firmware of the phone is 3.1.3 you are SOL
if you are at a 3.1.2 and want to jailbreak your phone and upgrade to 3.1.3 you can ...Any way that is my understanding and I most certainly could be mistaken ... have a look here ...

http://modmyi.com/

I have a 3Gs that I had been using with Verizon.... once the firmware was updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 it bricked the phone ... I could jailbreak the phone to use apps but could not unlock the phone to use it with Verizon .... Luckily I still had an old 3G that had not been upgraded to 3.1.3 ...still had the old firmware 3.1.2 That was easy to unlock and jail break .... that phone works with Verizon no problem ....

I meant to say T Mobile ....... Kalex and Drazin thanks for catching that ...